I got a client which works with Selenium v4 and WC3 Selenium! I decided to make a new module rather than deal with some of the design decisions that made maintaining Selenium::Remote::Driver such a pain, and was freed up to bake in some nice features in the bargain.
I also go over the various "gotchas" with the new selenium and where we go from here with the module and Selenium::Remote::Driver.
I did a deep dive into how pasted links turn into previews in chat and social media applications and was pleasantly surprised to find CPAN had the solution for me. I found a couple of gotchas you might want to know about if you don't want to figure this out the hard way.